5, 25, 50.
5:When was the last time you wrote someone a letter on paper?
Yesterday! I need to have 20 kids write letters to their sponsors over break since they’re due May 1st and we just got the materials this week. So I wrote a letter to the parents apologizing and asking ‘em to help me out because otherwise rough month gets even worse.
25:Have you ever/do you liked someone you know you can never be with?
Currently, no (unless we count the dumb crush I told you about but that’s dumb). But yeah I definitely have before.
50:State five facts about your personality –
I am so bad at this but:
1. I can get super intense about things I’m into (be it politics, education, my work or sports) so I try not to care about a lot of things. Or if I care I only talk about it/show it to a small group of people because I feel like at times it’s discomforting.
2. I’m generally a pretty open person, but there are parts of me I have to keep to myself.
3. Related to number 1: I carry a lot of anger with me and know it’s not healthy, so I try to cope with it without putting it on people around me. Major mechanisms include boxing, running, swimming and memorizing court cases.
4. I apparently act like I’m from the midwest.
5. I’m equally happy going out and staying up till 4am in whatever club as I am just chilling on a roof with 40s and some friends.